GCJGF provides college scholarships to ALL graduating junior golf members who qualify. Over
$20,000 in scholarships were provided in 2017.
- Must be a current member in good standing.
- Request a scholarship in writing.
- Attend a college or university (of your choice) on a full time basis.
- Provide a copy of your letter of acceptance from the college or university.
- Provide a copy of your final report card.
- Provide the number of volunteer hours performed by you.
- Write an essay about what impact GCJGF has made in your life.
How the Board of Directors decide on Scholarship Awards
- How many years has the applicant been a GCJGF member?
- What is their Grade Point Average?
- How many Volunteer Hours did they perform?
- How many tournaments did they play (members are NOT required to play in any events to be considered for a scholarship)?
- Scholarship Award Values depend on the amount of money available.
The “Wayne McKinney Scholarship” is a $4,000.00 scholarship
- Awarded to one boy and one girl according to an agreement between the recipient and GCJGF. It is distributed over four years at the beginning of the fall terms.
- This scholarship is awarded in addition to the regular scholarships determined by the Board of Directors.
- Contact the Executive Director for additional information.