GCJGF’s Board of Directors has established a Hall of Fame to honor former members that went on to excel in golf and for individuals who made an exceptional difference with the program. A nominating committee will present the Directors with a list of people to be considered for election to the Hall of Fame, based on the following criteria:
- Hall of Fame Nominating Committee is made up of Board Members serving a two year term.
- The Nominee must be a High School Graduate.
- The Nominee must be a Member or Person that made an exceptional contribution or outstanding performance in golf.
- The Nominee must be at least 5 years removed from GCJGF
- The Nominee must have been active a minimum of 5 years in GCJGF
- The Nominee must have competed in a minimum of 30 events in GCJGF
- The Hall of Fame Nominating Committee will propose the names to the Board of Directors at a regular meeting.
- Board Members in attendance will vote for which Nominees are elected to the Hall of Fame.
- The Nominee must receive a minimum of 60% of the Directors voting to win induction.